Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, December 20, 2013

Fresh Sweet Pea Flowers

These were my sweet pea flowers in the summer. The flowers were really really beautiful, and this year I had many pods but didn't collect them. I got the seeds from my friend so if I need any, I can just get them from her.



I am not sure if we can eat this type of sweet peas, because they don't look anything like I know. My friend just grew these for their beauty.

I love the pink shade of these sweet pea flowers. As the flowers faded out, they carried a bit of purple tone. Have a great weekend!

Sharing With Pink Saturday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh...the colorful pink reminds me of Summer and warmth since it's been so cold here in Ohio. Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water drops on the sweet peas are beautiful - love everything about this. So glad you have a good friend to rely on. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo is a pretty way to remember summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flowers and have had many, but never sweet peas. The are do pretty will see if I can grow them next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    Happy Pink Saturday :) Gorgeous sweet peas!
    Seasons greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a brilliant pink. Very vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pink blooms! Lovely photos.

    Wishing a very Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No flowers here, no snow either. Just clouds, mud and sometimes rain. Not good.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover