Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cheerful Blue Sky

These were some left-over photos of November when the sky was bit more playful, and the trees still had some leaves.



It is harder to have a display of colors or cloud formation as winter is settling in around my world.

We do have a bit of sun shine now and then, but the playfulness of the sky is a bit on the shy side. Enjoy your weekend!

Joining Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 comments:

  1. Lovely variety of skies!! I love the clouds -- particularly in the last shot!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blue skies are cheerful. Lovely sky shots. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so beautiful and very uplifting

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover