Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

In The Neighborhood

The heart of Nature soothes the heart of man,
If with his heart he looks into her eyes.
A place of leaves, wide air, and sunny skies,
Will soothe him more than even woman can.
WILLIAM WILSEY MARTIN

Nature would be scarcely worth a puff of the empty wind if it were not that all Nature is but a temple, of which God is the brightness and the glory.
HENRY WARD BEECHER

Sharing with Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post and a beautiful skies! Thanks for sharing, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Quotes to live by.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you family.
    Renee (daughter) and I are having a few friends and Neighbors over
    for Thanksgiving Diner. Hope you have a great Day.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and very inspiring words about nature, and lovely photos too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blue skies :) I am glad we have nature to turn to when we are blue, and photos to stare at like these when we have no time to wander. :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover