Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Colorful Leaves On Clear Sky

Last week, the colorful leaves of trees were at their peak, bright and beautiful, especially on clear sky.  The colors beg for a stop and admiring on how wonderful the earth is.



We are going on the fourth day of high wind, gloomy and wet. Many of these beautiful leaves have scattered with just barren branches now. Enjoy what you still see around you before the earth goes to sleep.

Sharing with Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of the tree.The leafs have such a nice colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing color. Autumn is beautiful. Of course here we've turned to gloomy skies and rain now. So missing the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, colorful trees against those pale skies!! Great shots for the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors and photos ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Autumn trees and colors! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, indeed such colorful leaves that were wonderfully captured! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel the same way, God gave us such a wonderful earth.
    I only hope we can save it. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, i hope the little colors we have here will stay a lot longer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the commen.
    As far as Thanksgiving, I will not attempt to waste my time
    making cannon ball bread, haha.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. the colors are so gorgeous. it's the most colorful season for the trees.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover