Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Well Blended

There is only a few white coneflower left in my garden as we are going into autumn, and this beautiful cabbage white butterfly enjoys the last nectar for the year.

She is well blended, don't you think? I found that all critters have a super sharp instinct when they are being photographers. This white beauty didn't like my sneaking up on her, and I can see her eyes on me cautiously. Respecting her space, I left soon after I got my shots.

Sharing with Tuesday Muse!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

  1. I tried in vane to grow these white cone flowers -- really love them. Great shots Mumsy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed, she is very well blended, lovely captures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, if he wasn't the focal point, I would have missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are seemingly wise about how to blend in.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover