Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

On the Very Top

It is a beautiful time of year when the leaves changed color and the tree branches are baren. It gives me a chance to see this starling standing on the very top and over-looking the world.



I don't know what is with the birds, but they love to stand at the very top of the tree at this time of year. I love it! With just a few colorful leaves around, it makes such a pretty image.

Sharing with Tuesday Muse!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. I've noticed all the crows around here love to get at the tip top of the trees and caw very loudly...it must be the cool crisp air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed you captured quite a lovely moment with this bird and the nearly bare tree branches. Wonderful lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny, cause I own a cat and cats have to climb to the tallest area of the home to look around; now if it spots the bird then oh oh. The chase is on. Thank goodness birds can fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think they are enjoying their unobstructed view without the leaves as they could see very well foods and beauty from afar

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a lovely time of year! Very pretty shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You captured some amazing color and silhouettes -- thank you for sharing at TM this week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bird. He looks like he is enjoying the view.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shot with a perfect blue sky! Aloha

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover