Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Into the Sunrise

Driving home after dropping my son off at school, I saw this beautiful sky and had to pull into a parking lot to take a couple of shots. It is too gorgeous after the rain and windy days not to enjoy.



It was still dark out there at 7:15 AM, but when the sky lit up; it just changed the mood inside my head and I am ready to get the day going with a list of things to do.

I hope you will enjoy your weekend!

Joining Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. Great photos for SWF!The colours are so beautiful.Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great contribution, lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sky shots for SWF ~ Wow! carol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sky-shots! Really a gorgeous sunrise - good you have the possibility to stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colors and a beautiful sunrise! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You get to see the most beautiful colors of the sky. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful skies -- I'm glad you were able to pull over for a few pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way, when you see something that beautiful, you just have to stop and enjoy it. Such moments are all too fleeting to let slip by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny how a beautiful sight can lift our mood. It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover