Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, October 14, 2013

Having Breakfast

You will see plenty of this pose around my neighborhood at this time of year. Squirrel eating fresh walnut! Apparently, there is a walnut tree somewhere in the area, and the squirrels are eating their fill for the winter.



They also love to dig up the yard and bury the nuts, or hide the nuts for later. The only problem I had with this rodent is when they are chopping the outer skin off the walnut on my driveway, it leaves an ugly stain on the concrete.

Sharing with Tuesday Muse!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. Mogłabym nawet mieć plamy na betonie, byle widzieć urocze wiewiórki. Pozdrawiam.
    I might even have a stain on the concrete, so long to see cute squirrels. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww -- what cute captures. A guy's gotta eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I love to watch squirrels :)

    Visiting from Tuesday Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand what you are saying. I have the same problem. They are driving me crazy jumping from the trees onto the roof and back. Sound lawful. They are cute but a pest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have five Pecan trees on our property and it is busy this time of year with the squirrels eating and burying them. Yes, they are messy. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize cracked walnuts leave stains! Squirrels are messy little stinkers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband spent hours building "baffles" for my two bird feeders...to no avail. The squirrels figured them out in a day. :-) They love the black oil sunflower seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute! love the lighting and the squirrel actions

    ReplyDelete
  9. He certainly is cute. I can put up with the driveway stains better than him destroying the bird house. They can be greedy.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover