Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fearsome Spider

As I got out of my car one day in a hurry, I saw this fearsome red-body spider coming very fast toward me. By the look of it, I know I shouldn't be messing around with this creature.


I took out my camera and zoomed all the way in for a few shots afraid it might jump at me. You can tell by the red-body that it could be a poisonous spider, I think. After the photos were taken, I wanted so much to step on it, but I didn't. I just hope it won't be lurking around too much longer!

Sharing with Tuesday Muse!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. That spider looks faszinating and repellent at the same moment! Great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like a strawberry with legs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one would have made me jump as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, good shots, but yes, kind of scary, won't dare step on it too, it may jump on me

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. It looks like it was totally waiting to get stepped on. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very impressive little creature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is scary looking and there are some that jump so I would have been very careful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool looking spider. If you go to Bugguide.net you can upload photos and ask to have your spider identified.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover