Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Birds In the Blue Sky

We have days when the sky is just blue. We were out on an open field and the house across the street seemed to feed pigeons. There were a great number of them on the driveway, and every time someone walked by; they would take off into the air.

These were just a quarter of the birds I saw from that driveway! I am not sure how the neighbors put up with birds' drooping all over everything, and then there are other issues concerning sanitary and health. For me, I wouldn't like to live right next to this feeding ground.

Joining Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. All these birds... great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shots! Thanks for sharing your perspective!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely in flight but as for hanging around, no thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Great capture of the birds in a clear blue sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Migrating birds are always a pleasure to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's just so beautiful, i always love watching huge flock of birds in flight

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flock of birds, beautiful. We had three flew into our neighbors backyard. Apparently it was a love triangle. They were fighting like humans...it was a site!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover