Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Yellow and Red Blanket Flowers

I have been trying to grow this blanket flower for the last two years, but it kept dying on me. I just couldn't find the right mix of soil and light for it or something.

This is one flower that has such vibrant colors, and very eye-catching. It would make a nice addition to my gloomy front yard, but it just couldn't grow there.

Sharing with Tuesday Muse!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. Tak czasami się zdarza, że kwiatkom jakieś miejsce nie odpowiada i nie wiadomo dlaczego. Szkoda, bo te kwiatki są sliczne. Pozdrawiam.
    So sometimes it happens that the flowers a place not responsible and do not know why. Too bad, because these flowers are very pretty. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this loves a lot of sunshine, i had a lot of this before, and was taking so much space, i pulled them out and change into something where i could have more variety and see more empty space in between, they grew back :) but i am able to control them well now

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much of gardening is nothing more than experimentation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have problems growing the blanket flower, too -- but i still love them. gorgeous fall color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these flowers are amazing! They are so colorful that they look almost unreal. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vibrant colored flowers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They seem to need lots of light and air movement as you stated. Such a pretty prairie flower.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover