Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Threat

This gray cloud threats us of a storm early in the morning! We have lots of rain, more than any other years as I remember. Rain is good for the earth, but too rain isn't good either.



However, by late morning the sky lit up with pretty colors cloud. I love seeing pretty sky display rather than the gloomy one. Have a fantastic weekend!

Participating Sky Watch

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

4 comments:

  1. We have no rain get. I am glad. It's a nice break to have a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting rain, so many people seem to be living thru a drought. Pretty skies and photos. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic weekend! love the lit up sky too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photos for SWF!Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover