Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, September 9, 2013

Pure White Morning Glory

This beautiful pure white morning glory re-seeded themselves every year along my driveway. It is pretty but it can quickly make the area a mess if untamed.

On both sides of my house we have renters and they don't care much about what's growing in the yard or along my house. To keep my area looks somewhat decent, I constantly have to pull these vines up. It wasn't a successful effort as you can see! We have morning glory :-)

Sharing with Tuesday Muse

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand! I planted Grandpa Ott morning glory years ago and it quickly takes over everything if I don't get after it early. Pretty white variety you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the blue ones, but I know what you mean about them taking over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet crisp white. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful, wish they could be like that without taking over the whole yard

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like these big flowers, but I am getting so lazy with the gardening. There is so much to do inside. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover