Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Curtain of Branches

I tried my best to capture the colors of blue, pink and purple behind the branches in the back of my neighbor's yard. It is not what I expected, but it has the main elements of the colors I was after.



The photos were taken at dust so you can't see the leaves with their autumn tints. Cool air is moving in and we are very much at the beginning of another season.

Joining Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. ..pink and blue....two of my favorite colors captured in a stunning sky..thank you for making me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty captures, the layers are colors are lovely! Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mumsy, so well captured. You know I went through my spam folder yesterday; something I seldom do and found three comments from you I didn't know I had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful tree silhouettes in pink and blue sky, so love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you described the branches today...curtains, yes, there are many curtains if you look close enough in nature.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover