Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Coming Up

I waited for the ray of sun shine every morning, and as soon as I see the light, I am out in the neighborhood snapping pictures. During the summer month, the sun usually came up around 6:00 AM.



Now that we are into fall, the darkness won't yield until at least 7:00 AM when I have to take my son to school. This is when the sky is most vibrant if the weather permits.

I apologize the patch of darkness in these photos! My camera, a Panasonic Lumix, is collecting dust inside on the lens and it's getting worst each day. Buying a new camera is not possible at this moment, so I have to live with it unhappily!

Joining Sky Watch!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos of skies and great colours!Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors and skies! Lovely captures for your skywatch! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. The green tinges are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, don't worry about those pesky dust spots. It happens to all of us and them dang cameras are expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even with a dusty lens, I think you did magnificently. Those are gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are an early bird! And it really pays off, your photos are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really great sunrise shot. Wonder if you could get your lens professionally cleaned? Might save you the cost of a new camera.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover