Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Not Quite Full

There is new life in the soil for every man. There is healing in the trees for tired minds and for our overburdened spirits, there is strength in the hills, if only we will lift up our eyes. Remember that nature is your great restorer.
~CALVIN COOLIDGE

Where a love of natural beauty has been cultivated, all nature becomes a stupendous gallery, as much superior in form and in coloring to the choicest collections of human art, as the heavens are broader and loftier than the Louvre or the Vatican.
~HORACE MANN

The heart of Nature soothes the heart of man,
If with his heart he looks into her eyes.
A place of leaves, wide air, and sunny skies,
Will soothe him more than even woman can.
~WILLIAM WILSEY MARTIN

Joining Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. wonderful. I especially love the Coolidge quote. I know that nature is my great restorer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. never managed to capture the moon yet, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful moon photos! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh, I love the pictures, they really affirm the words!

    "as the heavens are broader and loftier than the Louvre or the Vatican." - SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been sometime since I last had the time to stare at the moon...thank you for these wonderful moon shots and soothing thoughts...:)reminded me to look up more often these days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. How in the world did you take that photo? Whenever I aim at the sky, all I get is a blob! haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. No truer words...
    I find Nature is so close to God.
    When ever I have a problem, if I am lucky, I garden.
    It takes away all my worries. I feel close to God.

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover