Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, August 29, 2013

At the Very Top

There is new life in the soil for every man. There is healing in the trees for tired minds and for our overburdened spirits, there is strength in the hills, if only we will lift up our eyes. Remember that nature is your great restorer.
~CALVIN COOLIDGE


God made the forests, the tiny stars, and the wild winds--and I think that he made them partly as a balance for that kind of civilization that would choke the spirit of joy out of our hearts. He made the great open places for the people who want to be alone with him and talk to him, away from the crowds that kill all reverence. And I think that he is glad at times to have us forget our cares and responsibilities that we may be nearer him--as Jesus was when he crept away into the wilderness to pray.
~MARGARET ELIZABETH SANGSTER

Participating Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

15 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and very inspiring post ~ thanks, carol, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful photos for SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....such a wonderful blessing to have such a beautiful share as yours when I stop by to view your skywatch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photography of nature' s beauty and wonderful quote ~ carol, ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post and beautiful photos. The colors and sky are gorgeous! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!I came to work today and they had cut down the trees. My work world is so barren and sterile now - no lovely golden rain tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos -- I like the quote by Coolidge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful post.
    I see some one else loves Golden rain trees.
    I used to have one. Just planted a Red Bud tree, can't have enough trees. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful photos and quotes to dwell with them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the very inspiring words, I thank God for all the open spaces He gave us, for all the wilderness where we could experience amazing silence and pray

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful sky! Love the colors especially in the first image!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover