Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Red Sky

“Without a wish,
without a will,
I stood upon that silent hill
And stared into the sky until
My eyes were blind with stars and still
I stared into the sky.”
~Ralph Hodgson

“The night is bright,
with a starlit sky, I sit and think,
as time passes by.
Oh starry night,
with a moonlit sky,
take me away,
and tell me why.
Give me a reason,
for love's end,
give me a reason,
for why I lost a friend.
I sit and think, all night!”
~ Unknown Author

Linking up to Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful sky, the color is stunning! Happy Skywatching and happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-- gorgeous and stunning sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA - an amazingly beautiful sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent, flaming skies and terrific captures for the day!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sky!
    Love the poetry, too!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning shots and relevant poems; so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover