Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Red Ranunculus

I love this flower, ranunculus, and featured the orange ranunculus on this blog before. I saw this red one shining in the sun one day, and tried as I might, I couldn't capture the luscious red color correctly.

I think the setting on my camera was wrong, and the angle was wrong but I couldn't do anything about it as I was in the store. They don't like it when someone takes pictures on their property. So, snapped and out I went!

Sharing with Tuesday Muse and Tuesday Around the World~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

8 comments:

  1. It's still beautiful, so I'm glad you grabbed a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So red and so beautiful!! I can imagine you snapping and then leaving....I have a hard time capturing flowers inside a store, always afraid I might be charged :)Loving all the flowers on your side bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layers of petals upon petals. I've never been able to grow these. Jealous! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wouldn't attempt to grow this! I'll kill it all with my black thumb :-) I saw them at a store!

      Delete
  4. Love the layers of these flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love rancunculus too, they are just so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. I snapped some red roses at the kid's house the other day and the color came out flat. I could not distinguish the layers of color like I wanted.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover