Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Purple Ranunculus

I always love ranunculus flower because of its multiple layers of petals, but haven't attempt to grow them yet. Purple is my favorite and I love to go to garden centers to see them.

I don't remember how much it was selling for, but I am pretty sure it was at a price that I'm not willing to pay, especially when I am uncertain if it would survive or not in my care! Have you grown ranunculus before?

Sharing with Tuesday Muse and Tuesday Around the World~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. I too love ranunculus but won't even attempt to grow it, I will just admire it at the garden centers and buy bunches of it from Trader Joe's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried -- but was unsuccessful. Gorgeous macros.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure they are too tender to grow in our climate. They are such a lovely flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is my favorite too. My father had it around his flower garden borders....and for him they were quite hardy. But, unlike me, he had a GREEN thumb for anything he put in the soil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely. There are so many things I cannot grow so am afraid to waste my time and money. Other things just plant themselves and I happily watch them grow. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I grew them in Maine. They never came back the next year.. yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just enjoy from someone else's garden as well. They are so beautiful with all their layers.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love them too, but have not tried planting them as well :(

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover