Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Gaillardia Sings To Me

When I saw the petals on this beautiful gaillardia (blanket flower), I imagine hearing a song. It was absolutely stunning with such vibrant colors, and my heart feels joy!
Among many flowers in this same plant, just one stood out and captured my breath. It secretly and silently sang to me like a sweet whisper from a lover of years past. Lively, young, fresh and thriving for life.

Sharing with Tuesday Muse and Tuesday Around the World~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. Such a very beautiful flower indeed to bring songs of joy in my heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right - tis a beautiful, happy flower indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a different variety than I'm used to seeing -- lovely captures and perfect light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright, pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color of this flower! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had some of these last year and shot the heck out of them with the camera! Stunning color. Love it!
    Visiting from Tuesday Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you. It's stunning in its beauty and vibrance, and it evokes music in one's heart.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover