Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sky Colors Behind the Branches

The colors of sunrise was beautiful when the weather is in the clear. Through the branches of trees, I see hues of pink, lavender, tan, and blue. It was beautiful, and very tranquil looking.

The silhouette of the barberry bush even looks interesting with these sky colors in the background. I hope you all enjoy your long weekend, and Happy Memorial!

Linking up with Sky Watch~

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty colors and the silhouette looks beautiful. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty, love the colours through the branches, lovely shots, have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful sunrise colors and silhouettes. I could hardly get up arly enough for sunrise, glad you are capturing the beauty of the early morning skies for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful photos for SWF!The colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so beautiful... have a lovely weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colors in your sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes I enjoyed your silhouette photo; lovely photos

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely. but sunrises go so quick!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover