Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, May 17, 2013

Pretty Pink Columbines Loving the Sun

At the end of April, many stores carried all different colors of columbine, and these flowers are one of my favorites. I can only admire their beauties, but can't grow them in my yard.

I tried for two years straight, in different spots of my garden, but they died. There is something in my soil that columbine flowers can't grow.

The variety of colors for columbine flowers are amazing, and as each year comes, the new types are also striking.

Pink and White Columbine
Blue Columbine
Baby Pink Columbine
Different Type of Pink Columbine

Joining Today Flowers, and Weekend Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. Great shots of columbines, this pink colour is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. You may not be successful growing the flowers, but you do a lovely job on photographing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour is fabulous! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very pretty, I have not tried planting them at all, somehow, I stick to our native and drought resistant plants for less maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely, such pretty pink flowers. Thanks for sharing always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink flowers are so pretty. a pity you can't grow them--i can imagine a garden with these flowers in bloom. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots of columbines, this pink colour is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a few things that will never grow for me, like scotch broom.
    Do those come back every year? So happy for warm weather.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne,
      Yes, they are perennial and will come back every year..

      Delete
  9. I bought rosemary and it would not grow. I love the smell, but I killed it. I also order witch hazel from Arbor trees. I waited nearly a year to plant and it took no time at all for me to kill it. Is it my yard or is it me?? You definitely take wonderful photos though. lol

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover