Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Orange Ranunculus

Lovely Ranunculus

Everyday is an opportunity to have a fresh start. It doesn't matter what happened yesterday all that counts is today. When you wake up in the morning know that today is full of opportunities waiting to be grabbed. It is a new day, a new start, the beginning of a new life awaits you.
~Author Unknown~

Life is a journey, there is no certainty of how it will end but you can control the direction by the choices you make.
~Author Unknown~

Joining Today Flowers, and Weekend Flowers

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!!! This would be a wonderful offering to share at I Heart Macro tomorrow evening, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I have not seen the orange before, only the yellow!! I think I prefer the intensity of the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so bright and cheerful. I must put in another bed of them. Mine died in our drought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The colour is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is delicious looking. The color is beautiful.
    Never had luck with them.
    Plants come to my house to die, teehee.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely post, beautiful flowers and very wise quotes. Thank you for sharing them with Today's Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ranunculus is such a beautiful flower. love your pics and quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning accompanied by wise words.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover