Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Breakfast For the Birds

Up High

While filling up the bird feeders, this little guy perched on a branch nearby and waited for me to get done.

Found Some
It was a nice and sunny day, so sparrows came in flock to fill their stomach. Breakfast frenzy was on with lots of noises and fights.

Got One
I don't eat breakfast, so I thought breakfast for the birds should take place for this week prompt.

Joining Sky Watch!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly birds notice food has been left out for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, the bird is so cute and glad he found breakfast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots ! Love the one for SWF ~ the bird 'waiting for breakfast' ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a good bird keeper...know they were happy to get their yummy breakfast. genie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your birds. If you used your photo programme to do away with a little 'shadow' or put a touch more light into the first shot, the bird would be so much more visible without erasing the blue of the sky. Not a criticism, just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arija,
      Thank you for the suggestion, but I don't know how to do the thing you said..I'm not very bright with this sort of thing..

      Delete
  6. Very beautiful and cute photos for SWF!Thank you for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover