Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Nature Sings After the Rain

These yellow daffodils are found in my neighbor's backyard, and they bloom so beautifully after the rain. It is a refreshing sign to see that spring has finally presided.



My daffodils are grown facing the same direction of the sun as my neighbor's, but they are not growing as quickly as his.

This yellow daffodil looks so fresh and pretty. Looking at these beautiful daffodils after the rain, I can hear nature sings!

Linking up with Today Flowers and Weekend Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty daffodils. Beautiful images, happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy flowers! Thanks so much they are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love their yellow and orange colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! those yellow daffodils are so beautiful! just looking at them refreshes my eyes! how I would love to touch the rainwater on them! missing the rain so much on my side of the world :) have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous daffodils. The water drops are very pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they're beautiful...love this shade of yellow. and speaking of rain, we just had a downpour and i almost ran out and dance in the rain! it's about 32 degrees C at 2 am!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos of nature's beautiful daffodils ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very pretty and look healthy. Our have come and gone so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, these are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you sure about spring? We had snow yesterday morning and again a few hours ago. It's not staying this time. :-) Lovely daffodils. I hope they are not scared away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad to hear nature singing in your side of the world, i love rain and raindrops and love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover