Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bread For the World

Bread comes in different sizes, types, and kinds. It is one of the sources of food that sustain our being, and it has such a significant meaning in a Christian's life. A good (or bad) loaf of bread can bring on a lively conversation when sharing with family and friends.


These Pizza Hut bread looks quite greasy and fattening, but they are among favorite foods my family like. They can quickly fill an empty stomach and keep you full for a while.

Joining Thursday's Inspiration: Bread!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

8 comments:

  1. Bread is my weakness, I love fresh crispy french bread and cheese.
    They call it the staff of life.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsy,
    Bread is one of my most favorite of all the food groups!!!
    Your bread looks mighty delicious, indeed!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bread and especially homemade bread.
    Pizza Hut bread sticks are delicious and should be enjoyed every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bread. These are so delicious looking. I've never tried a Pizza Hut bread stick - may have to remedy that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first photo looks home made and delicious. what is it about yeast that we like so much and it smells so good ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look delicious. I love any kind of bread except for rye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In a conversation with a friend recently we both remembered having bread on the table at dinner growing up because it was filling. I don't put it out myself, even with company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know? Bread sticks are one f our family favorites too. I've made some really fantastic garlic bread sticks at home, and the kids go nuts over them.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover