Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blue Columbine

Blue Columbine In the Rain

By May in 2009, the flowers are already grew big and strong! This pretty blue columbine was soak in the rain, and flowers were plenty. We are in the middle of April but nothing grows more than four inches.

I can't wait for the flowers to bloom since at the moment we are experiencing "April shower". Daffodils and tulips are having a hard time growing, and have just reached about 3-4 inches tall.

How are your flowers growing?

Joining Macro Monday, Today Flowers, and Blue Monday

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. oh, so beautiful, love that it is drenched with drops. my blooms are doing so well, but we have good weather, though there were some gloomy days but the sun would always peek in after some time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love columbines.
    These are a vibrant color and beautifully drenched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your photos of this dainty flower in the rain. I'm visiting from Macro Monday. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Columbine plants have the most beautiful blooms. Your mosaic is such an eye catcher with its lovely color. Hope you plants start really growing, Our are barely out of the ground. genie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! We're very late in Finland - both with flowers and returning birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice flowers and colors, they looks so fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love daffodils, and of course, the blue blooms. Thanks for joining in to Blue Monday.

    Happy Blue Monday, Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Columbines, as I do your collage of this rain soaked flower. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing again with Today's Flowers and wishing you a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They have no blooms yet, but the leaves and stems are growing.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover