Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lady Ear Flowers


Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
~Audrey Hepburn

Visit other entries at Today Flowers

Thanks for being here!


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and so true. Love, love your quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful image, and love also the quotes you shared with us today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never saw this flower. Is it tropical?
    I want a trumpet plant but have to bring it inside every winter.
    Happy St Pats yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yvonne,

      I believe they are tropical as I found them in the Conservatory..

      Delete
  4. Such pretty flowers, and I like your quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting flowers and name. They do look tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so exotic looking, and lovely! Due to a short trip away and trying to catch up now I am home, I am a bit late commenting this week. However, I didn't want to miss out on letting you know how grateful I am that you shared with Today's Flowers. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover