Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Frozen Pink Tulips

Frozen Tulip
I saw these beautiful and utterly gorgeous pink tulips at the grave yard! Some one loves some one so much that it didn't matter it was still freezing out there to leave fresh flowers.

Just Completely Frozen
The flowers completely frozen in their sheer glory. They were the most amazing thing to see, and I ran out of words to describe them. Have a fantastic weekend.

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that was a really neat thing to see that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's like the gift of beauty is frozen there, maybe the one who left it there wished the flower to be frozen forever and not wilt away. beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mumsy, this truly is remarkable. They sacrificed the life of these pretty blooms as if to say the flowers were following suit, but the beauty (memories of the loved on, image of the flowers) lingers on...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! Visiting from Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful they are....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fine porcelain.
    Beautifully captured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, I love them so much too! those beautifully colored delicate petals must have come indeed from someone who loves someone so much :) have a lovely weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been seeing more and more tulips lately and it makes me feel like Spring is just around the corner!! These are beautiful, and I love the soft pink colour!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful tulips and lovely picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see it as someone having no mercy on the flowers and let it frozen in the cold. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. How very beautiful! Like ice sculptures. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover