Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Candles-New and Used

I found these candles at the Thrift Store, three pairs for a dollar. They are old candles for someone, but they are new candles for me. I love these colors together. Just a couple years ago, these candles was more or less a dime each, but the cost of living went up, everything in the Thrift Shop went up also.

Old and New Candles
I love to burn candles in the evening as the warm glow from its light is quite comforting. It seems as if it can chase the cold or unsettling thoughts away.

Joining Macro Monday and Blue Monday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. I love the colour combination too - very pretty.
    I like to light a candle each evening for my family who lives overseas. It helps bring them closer for me.
    I agree there is something very comforting about a lit candle.
    Shane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candles on a cold evening makes you feel warm all over. And a good deal is always nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candles that makes the house smell good. I keep them all the time. You are right, everything as gone up and will get higher. Sad state our country is in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most everyone likes candles. Thanks for sharing this beautiful shade of blue.

    Happy 1st Blue Monday, Mumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors, and waste not/want not! We burn candles every evening! We sometimes go as far as to burn them on gloomy overcast mornings, too!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shots, so very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I love burning candles so much that I would say I spent more money on candles and plants than I do myself. We have a lot of things in common. smiles.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover