Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Surrender to Stress

Last Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat and fever.

Out of nowhere! No symptoms beforehand!

And just like that, the flu and cold hit me like a thousand bricks in less than an hour.

I made my concoctions of fresh ginger tea, gargled with salt water, took vitamin C and zinc trying to beat the inevitable, as I definitely didn't have the pleasure of being sick.

I had two doctor appointments last week to make. They were not for me, obviously! I ended up handing over my mom's appointment, which was scheduled for the next day  to my brother as the pain and ache came on by afternoon.

Try as I might, the flu and cold took over, and I became a couch potato! I drifted in and out of my feverish and chilly body temperatures!

I only seemed to summon up enough energy to pick up my child from school, went to the bathroom, and found some Campbell chicken soup to eat.

Natural remedies didn't work; vitamin and supplement didn't take effect; so I drowned myself with cold and flu over the counter drugs knowing for sure that soon my face would break out.

It happened as it had to be!

I am now riding out this lingering sickness, which brought on by stress, so I surrendered to stress and sleep whenever I could!

Joining Pour Your Heart Out!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 comments:

  1. I hear you loud and clear. S
    T
    R
    Esss
    it will make you sick..
    feel better soon.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you got hit by the bug like that. I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, sorry, i hope you get enough rest and feel better soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Pour Your Heart Out. Hope you feel well, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon! Sometimes, I welcome sickness b/c it forces me to get the rest my body needs.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover