Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Pink Lantana

Beautiful Pink Lantana
Flowers look so much more beautiful in the midst of winter, I think! It is such a welcome sight to see, no matter what color or what type of flower.


One Yellow
Nothing much to see outside where I live, so supermarket and Home stores are where I am feasting my eyes and feeding my soul.

Pretty Lantana
The birds, the bees and the butterflies love these flowers as their nectar is very sweet. As a child, I used to pick one flower at a time and sucked its nectar, but it was a long long time ago :-)

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

6 comments:

  1. Your flowers are very pretty. I had one of these in the summer, but it was yellow. I like yous better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's very pretty, and the one with one yellow looks very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing the sherbert colored blooms of Lantana.
    Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take the prettiest shots of flowers. I like them better in your photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, I love their color. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty colored flower. The colors are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover