Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Pink Fuschia

I like these pretty dandy flowers, but failed to capture theirs essence as they faced downward. Fuschia comes in many different colors, and they are all so very gorgeous.
Light Pink
I saw these beauties in pots at a garden center. They were not hung up high to show their glorious faces.

Baby One
We are advised to stay indoor today and tomorrow because of the snow storm. So in our neck of the woods, winter is at its prime! Wishing you all a safe and warm weekend.

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

8 comments:

  1. I love fuschia, we do not have it hanging too, ours is simply on the ground but it grows tall enough for me to take picture. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely plant and flower. I love all flowers, but never had one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Pink Fuschias! Happy Valentine's Day!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the weather doesn't keep you indoors too long. I have been seeing all the photos of the snow storm. The Fuschia is such a beautiful flower and your photos are equally so. Thank you so much for sharing these with Today's Flowers and stay safe and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fuschias!! You have captured them well, given that they are not hanging!!
    The snowstorm will end - we have sun today, and we only got 5 inches of snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiny and lovely! I love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I can grow these... They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom had some of these so I captured some shots last year before winter got them. They are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover