Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, February 22, 2013

Dandy Little Pink Flowers

Pink Flower
I found these photos in my archives, but have no name for these dandy little pretty pink flowers! As you can see, the body resembles the bell or petunia, but definitely not so.

Pretty Pink Flowers

They were on display at a Home goods store!  Though I love to have them in my garden, I won't purchase it as the we are only half way through winter, and sunlight is rare in our part of the world. 

Another View

Sitting next to these pretty little pink flowers, there were yellow ones! Of course, my fingers were itching to snap, so I did, happily...Have a fantastic weekend...

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. They're lovely! Very delicate and pretty. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATEVER IT IS, IT IS A VERY PRETTY PINK BLOOM. I WOULD LIKE ONE AS WELL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fingers itch to snap too when I see pretty flowers or children, but I restrain myself if they aren't my children. Flowers can't complain. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful post! Love the flower and the bright photos you share! It is very cold here too. Waiting patiently for Spring! HPS and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pink and so beautiful! lovely snaps! itching here to take photos of flowers again after viewing your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty pink flowers, comforting to see on a rainy day in Virginia :) Thank you for your continued support and wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little flowers. I love the deeper color at the center.
    Lovely finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty in pink. Could they be sweet peas? I belong to a garden club but I am still flower names challenged. I'm learning.

    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous flowers! Love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am ready to garden, but in Maine it won't be till April. That is a pretty flower, don't think I have ever seen it.

    Enjoy the few sunny days.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty flowers, sadly, I do not know the name too :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the color of this beautiful flower!

    www.amatterofhowyouseeit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are pretty! There are so many flowers, I am still seeing some that I have never seen before.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover