Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 18, 2013

Pink Berries

Berries At the Conservatory
Not sure what they were! Not sure about anything anymore. I just pointed my camera way up and shot. They looked pretty and unique. That was all I know!



They were pink and pink is good for a post, and pink is pretty! Have you seen pink berries before? I saw these at the Conservatory, but couldn't find the identification tag.

In all seriousness, they were not truly pink, but deep dark black berries. My flash went off, and they became Pink :-) Have a great weekend!

Joining Pink Saturday!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

7 comments:

  1. Jagody mają niesamowity, piękny kolor. Pozdrawiam.
    Berries are amazing, beautiful color. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever seen a pink berry. These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen many pink berries. Do not know what they would be either. I take my little digital with me all the time. Never know when a pink will show up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've come to your delightful blog from Beverly's Pink Saturday ~ Now following you, my Dear!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look delicious!

    Hopping from Pink Saturday.
    Your comment is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, that is just so beautiful, never saw pink berries before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Your flash made them pink, kind of like my flash lightens the skin sometimes? They are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover