Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, January 25, 2013

Gerbera Daisy Of Different Colors

Pink Gerbera
I have no new photos to show, not even of ice and snow! The weather is either gray or rainy, and neither of this condition make a perfect subject to snap on a brown dead background.



My archive came in handy at time like this since I took load of flower pictures, or whatever caught my eyes in better weather condition.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 comments:

  1. That was an archive worth going into. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely flowers. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, and the mosaic is really so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your Pink Saturday post this week!
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    I'm hosting a PINK THEMED giveaway, and I would love it if you stopped by and entered your comment for a chance to win some handmade items.
    Hope to see you there!


    Ciao bella.
    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The mosaic is such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate you going into your archive to find these gorgeous flowers today. I am doing that a lot myself lately. Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Today's Flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never seen so many colours of Gerbera daisies! What a welcome beath of summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any flowers make your day bright, even past blooms. Lovely mosaic you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty as always. Pinned the first beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning, stunning shots. Pinned too.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover