Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Do Not Mention My Name

I came to a stop. I don't feel like writing!

I threw many heated fits as I felt very depleted of energy, enthusiasm, and inspiring spirit. The more I give, the less I have!

It was not the more I give, the more I'll receive type "thingy".

The harder I tried, the more I have to do!

I am hopelessly doing all the chores and duties so I can just relax. But that will never happen and there will always be more with my name on it.



Not anyone else's name, but just mine!

So I don't event want to see my name mentioned, even if it's a no nonsense little chore or doing. I am fed up! My plate is over spilling with crap!

I can barely do things for myself, or have time to do what I must do to stay alive.

Night time is nightmare! Day time is hell with so much pain I have to endure on my abnormal body.

When is it enough to stop all of these?

Don't volunteer me for anything, and stop mention my name for any kind of whim!!!

Joining Pour Your Heart Out

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

5 comments:

  1. i can feel your pain, i wish there is something i can do to ease the pain

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound overwhelmed. I hope it lets up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are struggling so muc!
    Prayers,
    Michelle
    http://normalchaosforamultitaskmom.blogspot.com/2013/01/our-choice-was-life.htmlichelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. I hate getting volunteered by others for stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand and relate to being volunteered to do things; mending, babysitting, cooking, party planning, but thankfully I know very little of pain most of the time. Right now I have a tooth ache and have not called to make an appointment. My dentist retired and my car is down so I am depending on hubby to get back and forth to work. I hate to ask for more. I pray that you will feel better and that you can find some time to spoil yourself. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover