Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Y Is For Yarrow

White Yarrow Flowers

Yarrow flowers come in big clusters and in different colors of white, red, purple,pink and yellow as far as I know. The internet is a wonderful place to find information, but it is also very misleading too.

Yarrow Flowers
I've tried my best to match the description to the photos I had, and that is all I can do. I would love if someone correct me for the wrong posting here. These flowers were grown in my friend's garden, but she had no idea what they are.

Cluster of Yarrow Flowers
These photos were taken in May 2010 and were not the best. However, since they matched the description of yarrow flowers, I had to dig them up. Now, I can say that I finally found a name for their beautiful little face.

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if they are yarrow or not. It doesn't look like the yarrow I've seen before, but they are beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't help too, they are very beautiful flowers though, and they do look like yarrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pic and even lovely flowers. I had no idea that these flowers were called Yarrow flowers..... I learnt another new thing today...... Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes! They're beautiful, whatever they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminds me a bit of wild roses. Thanks for the introduction to the Yarrow flower! Very good 'Y' post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you showed these, because my gardener has suggested putting yarrow in my daughter's yard. Apparently, it's drought resistant, besides being lovely.

    Thanks!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They certainly are beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always been a fan of yarrow.

    I used to grow it many different varieties back east!

    This was another lovely link to this round of Alphabe-Thursday!

    Thank for sharing this theme.

    I've really enjoyed it.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover