Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, November 2, 2012

W Is For Water Lilies

Pink Water Lilies

Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each new vantage point.
~Harold B. Melchart

White Water Lilies
The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
~Henry Miller

Yellow Water Lilies
Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
~Margaret Cousins

( I am re-featured this post, as I ran out of time to look through the archives at the moment. The wind has died down, and I must make a run to take my mom for some errands!)

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

10 comments:

  1. Thoughtful quotes to accompany these beautiful water lilies.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first photo, it's just as I expected the water lilies to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots of the water lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love water lilies! I dug a small pond in our backyard. Unfortunately, I only have yellow lilies. Our plant with rose colored lilies died. Beautiful photos! Happy Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! I love the water lilies. The quotes are so deep, specially the first one:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful waterlilies and I thank you for sharing them with Today's Flowers. I love reading your quotes too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are simply lovely! I think they are quite elegant, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are gorgeous, I love the pink the most!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I am making the red peppers and egg. Then I think I'll start a water lily painting.
    After I finish my cheese Blinzes and run 15 min on the tread. Beautiful quote, stay warm.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popping in from Pink Saturday, beautiful post. Those water lilies are stunning and love the verses. HPS. Hugs...Lu

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover