Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Salvage Life


I will start Alphabe-Thursday, round six, by writing out my experiences after the divorce, the grace and disgrace of events in hoping that those who are going through this hard time will find some comfort in reading how I've survived it all.

If you are a long time follower/reader, you know that I am physically handicapped so the challenge to survive with three children is not a small task.

I will link the posts here each week! This series will be RAW, so brace yourself and be warned..
~~~~~~~~~~~~

--A Is For Appreciation

--B Is For Blood Relation

--C Is For Court Day

--D Is For Disgrace




MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just have recently been here and followed your blog and your story is definitely a good read and inspiring. Raw and REAL without glorification. Your use of words are very heartfelt. All the best x Scudds xx

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover