Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Autumn Peak

Autumn Peak
These photos were taken at least three weeks ago, and after the storm the colorful and beautiful leaves were now scattered all on the ground.


Pink Cosmos Blooming
My pink cosmos, however, are still blooming beautifully in this cold weather of average 34 degree. They are amazingly resilient and surprised me to pieces!

Leaves Caught In the Wind
For the past two to three weeks, we rarely see the sun coming out to play. Rain and strong wind were what we had while hurricane Sandy went by in other States. I am grateful for the blessing of safety, and pray for those that are going through the re-building stage.

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

9 comments:

  1. Nature was still kind to you and left you with some pretty fall foliage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the leaves photos is exquisite. I love how by chance you caught it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very new to blogging, till then I wasn't really into photography and it's amazing how interesting it is and I get to appreciate it more. You really have a very stuff here. I am new to your blog and definitely coming back more often. I am your new stalker! yay!

    Scudds xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall foliage. Thank you for sharing!
    Have a happy Thanksgiving & Happy Pink Saturday too.
    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the fall colors are beautiful and I am totally amazed at the cosmos. That's what I call a hardy flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful autumn leaves and the cosmos is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All lovely!! The last of our leaves came off in the wind a couple of weeks ago...
    I love the cosmos! Happy to see that something is still blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty picture! I love all the reds and golds in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely! Thank you for sharing these and I totally agree with your sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover