Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, October 12, 2012

Speckle Pink Rose

Pink Rose

This little pink rose was at the cemetery, still blooming profusely! It is one of those miniature rose plant, but for some reason it is doing very well out in the cold.

Inside of a Pink Rose
I bought two miniature rose plants a few months back, but mine died within a couple of weeks! Caring, and tender loving yields no result, but leaving them out in nature and they do well. Now, that's not fair!

Speckle Pink Rose 
I love the speckle spots on this rose. It is like freckles which is a unique feature! We are at the middle of October, and have unpredictable cold weather, but this rose was a joy to see.

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. I Love your roses! Just Gorgeous!
    Have a wonderful and Pink filled Week end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink roses. HPS

    Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,
      I can't find a link to your blog for a visit..
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Hi Mumsy, Sorry for the confusion. I'm pleased you found my blog.
      http://thefrenchhutch.blogspot.com.

      Have a nice day,
      Emily
      The French Hutch

      Delete
  3. This is a rose I have not seen before....looks like it has the measles..lol!
    HPS!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the spreckled pink rose too, it seemed to add depth to the beauty of the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous roses! Dropping by from Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love miniature rose plants. Mine surprise me, too. The other roses plants I have don't do as well. So I decided why not just go for a garden of miniature roses. That speckled pink rose is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely colour on your roses, pink with freckles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink speckles!! I have a couple of miniature rose plants that keep coming back, year after year! They don't seem to mind the winter temperatures at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are marvelous looking roses, the speckled one is unusual to me as I have never seen one quite like that coloring before. All lovely and I thank you for sharing them with Today's Flowers. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely speckled rose. I have never seen one quite like that. I will look out for them next year if we have them in my area
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous! Especially the pink speckled. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've never seen a speckled rose like that one -- it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning freckled roses; so delightful.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover