Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Pretty Pink Zinnia

Side By Side

The theme for Pink Saturday this week is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I have nothing to offer but these beautiful pink zinnia flowers for those who are going through a tough time, and for those who are fighting to survive.

Multiple Petals
We can only offer prayers and hope that one day there is a cure for this killer disease. Zinnia is a very self-sufficient flower, which hardly ever needs much fussing over, and it blooms for a very long time.

They Come In Pair
There are so many different shades of pink, and I believe I have four to five tones of pink this summer! I need to look for varieties of colors next year just to jazz up my garden a bit.

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 comments:

  1. Love your zinnias. So you are at the end of the alphabet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely how these zinnias look like they are comforting each other. Simply divine post!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. just LOVLEY :)
    and do not miss,,,,,,

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a very nice job o n your pink feature today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The zinnias are very beautiful. They are such cheerful looking flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. as soon as I opened the page, the first words that came to me were:

    "Ohhhhhh, sooooooo lovely!"

    Glad to be here, I really love the shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brightness of those pink Zinnia's. Now its just waiting for Spring and getting the garden going again...........cant wait
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous zinnias! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful, and I love that shade of deep pink. Thank you for sharing with Today's Flowers, we appreciate the support very much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a vibrant color pink. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. pink and so beautiful...Zinnias are indeed lovely to take care of because they require little maintenance and bloom whole year round and even multiply where they are...I join you in praying for everyone in pain and for Breast Cancer to one day be a thing of the past...you captured the flowers wonderfully as always :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover