Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Pink Cosmos

Pretty Cosmos
I have three different shades of pink cosmos. The photo above has a slight color of lavender with a pink touch in the middle. This is also a miniature cosmos, and it comes with other wild flowers mixed.


Miniature Pink Cosmos
This beautiful cosmos come in a baby shade of pink.  There were only a few of these cosmos that growing in my garden, but I am so glad to have them.

Heart of a Deep Pink Cosmos
Cosmos have such a beautiful yellow heart, and very intriguing to see. Layers of stamens hurdle up around each others, and eye-catching in the sun. Have a fantastic weekend!

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

12 comments:

  1. they are gorgeous, i love taking a deep look at the inner heart of the flower too, it's like seeing the other side of the flower that we usually do not see unless we learn to really pause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love and enjoy all flowers. I have not seen these. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dearly love cosmos, and the hot pink is my favorite! Happy PS!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them. Never knew there were short ones. I always buy seeds in spring and Bachelor buttons and Nasturtiums. Thanks a lot I will
    look for these.I make the mistake on Nasturtiums some are for hanging and I like the bush type. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pink cosmos, I had so many but they are yellow. Visiting from pink saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a fantastic weekend too! those flowers are so lovely and beautifully captured :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cosmos!! I had not realized there are different types of them! I will have to look more closely next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aren't those beautiful? Fabulous photos, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are gorgeous! nice to have such wonderful beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so right; they are stunning. I love this flower too.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover