Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Autumn Flowers And Foliage

Mums

Mums are at their peak right now, and everywhere I go, I saw these gorgeous mums in all sorts of colors. I am not quite sure what to call this color: red, orange, or yellow, or a mixed of all. They were so bright on the day that I saw them.

Yellow Tree
This yellow tree was spotted in the parking lot of a local supermarket. The front half of this tree, which received sunlight, was completely yellow and the back of the tree was still having green leaves.

Red Maple Tree
This was the maple tree at the graveyard, all exposing to full sun; thus, gorgeously in red! The weather is now fully into unpredictable rain, wind, and cold temperature. Have a wonderful weekend..

Joining Pink Saturday, and Today Flowers!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

14 comments:

  1. Lovely true life autumn right before your camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mums are finally blooming. They are all I have left after the intent Texas heat and no rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combination of that Mums. Visiting from Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors! Autumn is my favorite time of the year. The colors are so beautiful. Maple trees are vibrant and one of my favorite trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What stunning colors! magnificent! I love the color(s) of the mums!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three delightful photographs showing how beautiful this season can be. I love your photos, thanks so much for sharing them today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors! Found you from Pink Saturday, hope you are having a wonderful weekend ~Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah autumn. autumn in my dreams and in my thoughts. i can't get enough of autumn. i wish it is the only season we have. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maple trees are so gorgeous in the autumn, such a vibrant picture.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful fall colours, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...beautiful trees! I love seeing the mums everywhere...nothing says "fall" like mums...well, maybe pumpkins!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty. I am loving the fall colors; like Ruthi said the other day - falling for fall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the mums! Absolutely glorious. And leave are incredible, too!

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover