Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Through the Branches

Pink Sky Through the Branches
Your happiness is a gift because it literally brings out the best in you.
~Robert Holden

Touches of Pink Cloud
The summit of happiness is reached when a person is ready to be what he is.
~Desiderius Erasmus

Good Night Pink Cloud
I caught the happiness virus last night When I was out singing beneath the stars.
~Hafiz of Persia

Joining Sky Watch and Pink Saturday!

Bless you for READING! MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

16 comments:

  1. Great sky shots!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, peaceful skies and marvelous captures for the day! Thanks for sharing the beauty!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you frame your shots. Awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loves seeing all your great sky shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the silhouettes of the trees against the painted skies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful sky photos, thanks for sharing the happiness from your shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With scenes as breathtaking as these, how could you not?!
    have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely photographs and wonderful quotes, too!
    Happy Pink Saturday!
    ♥ Jil

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous photos of the sky! I've gotten orange ones before but never pink. Very lovely for Pink Saturday and very fun to share with my senior mom and my grandkids. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pink clouds taste the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photography and lovely words ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the pink clouds through the branches were captured beautifully and the quotes added wisdom to this mind...inspiring and marvelous...making me thankful and happy for simply being alive and healthy :-)

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover