Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Q Is For Queen Anne's Lace

Queen Anne's Lace

 
This is Queen Anne's lace, pretty much the only Q letter that I can come up with for the flower! Is is really a flower? It has to be because it is pretty as a flower!

Ready to Close
I love this shape and stage of this Queen Anne's lace. These photos were dug up from two years ago as I don't have any new shots of it. Queen Anne's lace grows wild everywhere, but for some reasons I didn't have a chance to take pictures.

The Lace
I love to see this lace as it is so delicate and pretty! Now after uploading this image, I also noticed a little bee caught flying in (middle photo on the right side).

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

(Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series)





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

15 comments:

  1. i love that too, look so pretty really fit for a queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Queen Anne's lace are lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen Anne's Lace - such a beautiful name for a plant that many consider a weed. Personally, seeing a patch of them along a roadside makes me smile every time. It is like someone decorated a small bit of ground with beautiful white lace or snowflakes.
    Great Q post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers make fantastic arrangements. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's a little known fact for you, Mumsy--
    Queen Anne's Lace is a member of the carrot family! It is also one of my absolute favorite flowers!! Great "Q" word!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for 'Q' and beautiful photography ~ Wow! ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such charming little flowers, aren't they?

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful at all stages! Thanks Mumsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Queen Anne's lace is very common along our roadsides here, and gets a pretty bad rap for being a weed. But it is beautiful when in bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see the bee. How fabulous!

    I love Queen Anne's lace. It is quite lovely at all the stages of bloom.

    Thanks for a quaintly lovely post this week.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover