Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Painting the Sky

Pinkish Sky
It is a great way to end the day by watching the sky outside my bedroom window. I took in a deep breath, said a prayer and admired the beauty of the world.


Pinkish Clouds
I love it when the sky has touches of colors and the cloud come out to dance. The cooler weather seems to aid in this mystery of the sky.

Gorgeous sky
This is my favorite shot of the evening when the cloud and the colors brought on a finale display! It was peaceful and beautiful way to end my day.

Joining Sky Watch and Pink Saturday!

Bless you for READING! MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

11 comments:

  1. Nice colour in your sky makes this a great sky-post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful way to end a day -- any day! Thanks for sharing the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colours in the sunset!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely thought to carry off into dreamland.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures of the sky Mumsy. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all beautiful shots of the sky. Love the colorful clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, I love looking at the colorful skies too, these are beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shot ~ Nature is full of beauty and you captured this one ~ (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ending of the day in vibrant pinks.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have to be ready when you see a certain cloud formation. The change so quickly. You did very well.

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover