Please update this blog URL to:
Thank you so very much!!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

P Is For Peony

Inside Of a Peony
This photo of a light peony was taken by a church, and it was such a fancy one to see. The heart of this peony has a pale color pink with multiple petals, and was surrounded by darker pink petals on the outer edges.

Deep Pink Peony
You probably know how fantastic and amazing fragrant peonies have! This deep pink, almost red, was taken at my brother's house, and this is another kind of peony which packed layers and layers of petals inside.

Pink Peonies
These two pink peonies grew among the weed in my neighbor's yard. They had a beautiful yellow heart of stamens. Peonies are perennial plants. They come back up every year and require very little care.

Joining Alphabe-Thursday!

(Listed in Alphabe-Flowers Series)





MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

15 comments:

  1. i really like pink color.... love your post ...
    keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mumsy, I can actually SMELL those luscious peonies! I had many peony bushes when I lived in PA, and I still miss them after all these years. Wonderful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peonies are such gorgeous flowers and easy to grow too. I just wish they bloomed longer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so hoping you would do peony! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love peonies. Roses, peonies and day lilies are my favorite flowers. Gorgeous photos as always and also interesting tidbits and facts about the flower of the week. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful peonies ~ Wow ~ Lovely photos ~ (A Creative Harbor) on Blogger ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, and so vibrant, love the lighting in the pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, love peonies. I just wish their season was a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Lovely and so delightful ...someday I shall have some too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first one...so delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How I wish I could grow peonies in my yard
    but the beachy sandy soil will not let me..
    wonderful photos!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do love peonies, and "very little care needed" is best for me because my thumb is not exactly green!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peonies!

    Hooray!

    One of my top three flowers!

    I adore peonies...in any shape, size or color!

    Your pictures capture their particular beauty in such a lovely way!

    Thank you!

    A+

    ReplyDelete

I promise to visit you soon! But if your profile isn't public, and if you use GOOGLE+ comment form, I won't be able to return comment!

***LINK IN COMMENT WON'T BE PUBLISHED!!!***

I write what I feel, how I feel and whatever I like at the moment

MAKE IT BETTER!

Total Pageviews

  © Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Pin It button on image hover